NUMOTIZINE® was first manufactured in 1905 in HOBART, Oklahoma, by Dr. Samuel Gotcher, because of the need for a solution to pneumonia, which was prevalent those days. Dr. Gotcher patented Pneumo-Phthysine, NUMOTIZINE® in the form of a poultice or cataplasm for external use.
First available in America, it was introduced and discovered worldwide. Throughout the years we have learned about an extensive number of other uses from our customers.
Later on, after studies were conducted, we introduced NUMOTIZINE® CATAPLASM to the veterinary field for use on horses. “Numo” was very well received and continues to grow based on testimonials, word-of-mouth – and by its effectiveness!
NUMOTIZINE® is sold directly to veterinarians, farms, trainers, tack and saddlery shops, veterinary wholesalers, regular wholesalers, doctors, pharmacies and online.
Give It A Try